Prehistory of censuses:
- Old Polish population censuses.
- Censuses organized by church authorities.
- Four-Year Sejm and its role in the development of official statistics.
- Achievements of precursors of public statistics.
- Societies and statistical institutions.
- The establishment of the Central Statistical Office, the role of Polish statisticians in the creation of statistical institutions.
- New sources of data in public statistics (administrative, non-administrative, big data, data science).
- Modern statistical methods and tools, development of statistical surveys.
- New technologies in the research process.
- National Census of Population and Housing 2021 – innovative solutions.
- Development of international statistics in the 21st century (participation in the Eurostat methodology).